"Wiki" Way To Information

 


Hello y'all!

Today we're going to explore Wikis.

For my task I reviewed a book on a Wiki page designed by my professor. I chose FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell. I chose it because thanks to the pandemic, everybody is feeling down and I wanted to recommend a book that would cheer some souls up.



Writing a book review is harder than you think. You have to capture people’s interest without giving any spoilers, which is the hardest part. I just wanted to scream all the good scenes!



Editing the wiki page was easier than I'd thought it would be. The site is pretty practical. It didn't take long for me to figure it out.

You can click here to read my book review.

Wikis are good to monitor your students’ work and encourage them to collaborate.  I think it would be effective with rather advanced students.

‘Till next time!



Comments

  1. I like your book choice! I will definitely read this book to cheer up after the exam week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) After you've read it, let me know if you liked it or not!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts