A Graphic That Can Literally Speak For Itself

 

Hello y'all!

Today we're going to talk about infographics.

You can use infographics to teach and learn about any topic. Even about infographics themselves. You can use various tools to create one, such as Easlly, Daily Infographic. I used my new best friend Canva.

For this week's task I created an infographic about online higher education in Turkey. First, I collected some data. I read newspaper articles to get credible information. You'd be suprised how many people use clickbait.

Then I gave some tips on how to survive online education. Though as you're learning at the comfort of your own house, online learning can be so much harder.

You can click here to see my infographic.

Infographics are very useful for explaining correlating facts and ideas. They are highly visual and attention-grabbing. They can be used both to teach and assess learning. I'll definetly put them in my teach-like-a-cool-teacher bag.

'Till next time!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts