HAVE YOU MISSED ME?

Hello y'all!

Your girl is back!

Few months ago I said goodbye hinting one day we might see eachother again and the time has come. Okay, I did know that I would take this class next semester and it wasn't an actual goodbye but how can one be a true blogger without saying fake goodbyes?

This semester things will be different, though. Last semester I posted my Educational Technologies tasks focusing on how to integrate technology into ESL classrooms. The content I created was targeted at both teachers and ESL students. This time, I will be posting my Material Design in ELT course tasks and create content mainly for teachers of the subject. But if you're into ESL teaching, you're more than welcome!

Together we'll learn how to create engaging materials to enhance learning. Hopefully, at the end of this semester we'll be teachers better than ever!

That's for today. Feel free to share what you hope this semester to be like in the comments.

'Till next time!

Comments

Popular Posts