CANVA MAKE A POSTER?

Hello y'all!

I MADE A MOVIE!
Okay, I exaggerated there a little bit. I made a movie poster. Still cool, ha? (That’s where you’re supposed to agree with me.)

This week’s task was to create a digital poster so I made a movie poster. My teacher said it could be about a book I would like to see on the silver screen so I chose Artemis by Andy Weir. I've read the book recently and immediately fell in love with it. As the story takes places on a city on the Moon, I thought I could make a very cool and badass poster.

The magic happened at Canva, a graphic design platform. I'd used Canva before to design other things, so I thought it would be perfect tool for me. Here's my design. You can click on it to see it on Canva with better quality.


A task like this may not be the best to teach English but it can be used to motivate the students or give them a break from the stress of learning. I plan to use it in the future as a bonus activity.

So what are the books you would like to see on the silver screen? Let me know in the comments!

‘Till next time!


Comments

Popular Posts